It takes an experienced agent to accurately price your home and guide you through the selling process. Unfortunately, many homeowners have ignored the prevailing logic and listed with inexperienced agents that only tell them what they want to hear instead of what they need to know. If you’re wondering why your home hasn’t sold, here are ten sure signs that your home is overpriced.
10. The last time your home was shown a Bush was in the white house.
9. The only visitor to your last open house was your agent (Aunt Martha).
8. You’re virtual tour was featured on America’s Funniest Home Videos.
7. Every time a neighbor drives by they point and laugh.
6. Your agent has un-friended you on Facebook.
5. The only agent that would agree to list at your price is a relative.
4. The last offer you received was written on parchment.
3. Your agent is suing you for breach of promise and mental cruelty.
2. Your listing has more extensions than Beyonce.
1. The St Joseph you buried in the yard has sprouted branches.
If any of these signs apply to you it’s time to contact the Big Bear real estate professionals at The Tim Wood Group and get the help you need to sell your home in today’s challenging real estate market.
- Get The Facts On This Declining Real Estate Market – Real Estate market conditions are cyclic in nature as a general rule and many…
- 5 General Trends in the California Real Estate Market – Which is why leading players of the real estate market keep a close watch on the…
- Strong Rental Market Predicted – Historically low real estate prices aren’t the only reason real estate investing can be so profitable right now and in the years to come. For those investors buying investment properties and planning to hold and rent for several years, the prospects for a strong rental market look good. It probably comes as no surprise that for the average consumer, owning a home has become increasingly difficult.