Ever wonder why consumers lack trust in anything they read anymore?
Check out these real estate market headlines I received in are recent update from C.A.R.
- California’s median home price up 21 percent in April from a year ago
- Nearly 75 percent of homes are affordable
- Foreclosures plateau—finally. Repossessions soar.
- Real estate’s new problem: not enough homes
- What kind of homeowners choose to default?
- Consumer confidence on the rise
Maybe it is just me, but does anyone else see the conflict in these?
Headlines don’t always tell the whole story, but when all of these are posted within the same week or two, who knows what to believe anymore?