Big Bear Lake has been having optimum daytime weather compared to triple-digit Southern California. Autumn has arrived. The leaves are changing. The nights are cooling. The celebration starts as soon as you arrive!
The Big Bear Lake Oktoberfest is a real treat for Southern California. A short drive up in the San Bernardino mountains, the “Highest Altitude Oktoberfest in the United States” is an open invitation to a fun time in Big Bear.
There are only 4 weekends left! The 42nd Annual Big Bear Lake Oktoberfest is in full swing!
If you want to dance to the more than authentic Franken Power Express Band, direct from Germany; plan on arriving these next 2 weekends. Last chance is Sunday, October 7th!
The final 2 weekends, the dancing is provided by long-time favorites, The Express Band, Southern California’s Premier German band.
The main attraction this year, the Burgermeister has truly upped the ante and almost doubled the drink offering. There are many selections of outstanding German and European imports and a great choice of American brews and micro-brews. Be sure to check out the Becks Oktoberfest, outside in the Sports Garden. There’s even a Gluten-free brew!
Here is the list of beers and wines, direct from the Big Bear Lake Oktoberfest website:
- Warsteiner Pilsner (German Import)
- Warsteiner Dunkel (German Import/Dark Beer)
- Warsteiner Oktoberfest (German Import)
- King Ludwig Hefeweisen (German Import/Weis Bier)
- Bud Light
- Amber Bock (Dark Beer)
- Shock Top Summer Shandy (Lemonade Flavored Beer)
- Shock Top Pumpkin
- Shock Top Rasberry
- Becks Oktoberfest (Sports Garden)
- Landshark (Beer Garden)
- Stella Artois (Euro pale lager from Belgium) Bottles
- Redbridge (Wheat & Gluten free beer)
- Michelob Ultra
- Bacardi Mojito
- Michelob Ultra Light Cider
- 5L Mini Keg (Warsteiner Pilsner)
- Monster (Non-Alcholic)
- Liberty Creek Merlot
- Liberty Creek Chardonnay
- White Liberty White Zinfindel
Over the years, many people have commented how much the Big Bear Oktoberfest feels like the original Oktoberfest in Munich. Please come join us and find out! Visit http://bigbearevents.com/ to prepurchase tickets.
More Things to Do in Big Bear Lake, CA;
- Big Bear Lake Swimming – Things To Do In Big Bear Lake – In all the 22 miles of shoreline around Big Bear Lake there is only one public swimming area located at Meadow Park on the South Shore. In addition to the closed in swimming area with lifeguards on duty, Meadow Park also …
- Things to do in Big Bear Lake | Big Bear Lodging Blog – Art on the Lake Location: Marina Resort Date: Saturday, Sunday Time: All Day URL: www.bigbearartscouncil.org The Arts Council of Big Bear Valley.
- The Pacific Crest Trail – A Footpath from Mexico to Canada – Part … – … Crest Trail – A Footpath from Mexico to Canada – Part 3 (Idyllwild, CA to BigBear City … we both had packages waiting for us at the Cabazon post office and decided to do …